1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie. Узнать больше.
  2. Вступайте в наш Telegram чат: https://t.me/a_parser Нас уже 2600+ и мы растем!
    Скрыть объявление

Ошибка Queue bug

Тема в разделе "Закрытые без версии", создана пользователем larceny, 22 мар 2012.

1. larceny

larceny A-Parser Pro License
    A-Parser Pro

Симпатии:
    I ran a few tasks yesterday - they finished (only one showed up in "complete" tab. Started a new one and it just sat there "Waiting" for a slot. It was the only one in the queue. Restarted server several times, and it didn't help. Possible that the job was too big.. but normally that would never even get to the "waiting" status.

Attaching screenshots..

2. Forbidden

Forbidden Administrator
    Команда форума A-Parser Enterprise

Симпатии:
    Tim писал(а):
    > I ran a few tasks yesterday - they finished (only one showed up in "complete" tab. Started a new one and it just sat there "Waiting" for a slot. It was the only one in the queue. Restarted server several times, and it didn't help. Possible that the job was too big.. but normally that would never even get to the "waiting" status.
    >
    > Attaching screenshots..

Не могу подтвердить... добавлял несколько заданий подряд, они все выполнялись по очереди..
    Кто нибудь имеет еще похожую проблему?
    Tim, может быть сможешь более подробно описать шаги для воспроизведения?

3. Forbidden

Forbidden Administrator
    Команда форума A-Parser Enterprise

Симпатии:
    Tim, with new versions you get this bug?

Поделиться этой страницей